- When will registration open for DSCOOP 2017?
Registration is currently open.
- What is the difference between Registration Types?
- Technology Owners / Users: You own an HP Indigo, HP Page-Wide, HP Scitex, HP High-end Latex printers and presses.
- Channel Partners: You are a HP Channel Partner
- Press / Media: You are an invited guest, coming to cover the event for media purposes.
- Students / Educators: You are coming to participate in our Education program
- Brands / Creatives / Industry: You are a non-HP Press User
- Event Staff: You are working the event as part of Dscoop or Meeting Expectations
- HP: You are an HP employee
- Partner: You are a registered partner in the Phoenix Showcase
- I have questions about my registration…whom do I contact?
- How do I modify my registration?
You may log back into your registration to make edits. Select the Modify Registration button and enter the email address and last name that was used during registration.
- What is the companion policy?
A Companion Pass may be purchased for $299.00. The companion will be allowed to attend evening events only. The companion pass must be purchased during the registration process. If you have already registered, then you can modify your registration to add your companion.
- I need a Visa Letter to attend the conference. How do I get one?
You will request a Visa Letter during your registration for the conference. You will be asked to enter your passport number, enter your passport expiration date, DOB, and your full Local Embassy Address for the question, “Do you require a visa?” Please have your local embassy address on hand before beginning registration. After completing your registration, you will be emailed your visa letter within three to five business days. Get more information on applying for a Visa to the U.S.
- What is the cancellation policy for the 2017 meeting?
- Received by November 29, 2016, full refund less $200 administrative fee
- Received between November 30, 2016 and February 20, 2017, full refund less 50% of registration as administrative fee
- Cancellation requests received on February 21, 2017 or later will not be eligible to receive a refund; the registrant will be liable for the full conference registration fee.
- What is the Substitution Policy?
Please note: You or the member you are transferring your conference registration to are ineligible for any refunds or credits related to the registration transfer (e.g. refunds or credits towards workshops, evening events or guest tickets are not allowed). Also note, the person you are transferring your registration to must be a current member.
- Where is the Dscoop Annual Meeting?
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
- Which are the closest hotels?
(not inclusive of 12.27% applicable taxes)Sheraton Grand PhoenixPhoenix, Arizona 85004$249 for single and double$269 for triple$289 for quadrupleHyatt Regency PhoenixPhoenix, Arizona 85004$249 for single and double$289 for triple$329 for quadrupleRenaissance Phoenix Downtown HotelPhoenix, Arizona 85004$249 for single and double$269 for triple$289 for quadruple
- Getting Around Phoenix! What are my transportation options?
- Will parking be available?
Parking is available to all downtown visitors on a first-come, first-served basis. The Phoenix Convention Center & Venues parking is subject to availability. The Convention Center manages five parking garages.
- Will WiFi be available?
Guests can enjoy complimentary WiFi in most public areas at the Phoenix Convention Center and Venues.
- Does DSCOOP help with disability-related accommodations?
The Phoenix Convention Center and Venues is an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant facility and we work with event organizers to provide reasonable accommodations for all of our guests. Each event organizer has their own staff and volunteers to answer specific questions about their event. Guests that need accommodations such as large print materials, Braille, sign language/oral interpreters or other special needs during an event, should contact the event organizer.
Our design includes accessible parking and entrances, wheelchair ramps, multiple elevators, automatic doors and accessible restroom facilities. For reasonable accommodation requests, please call +1 602-262-6225 or TTY +1 602-495-5048 at least 48 hours prior to your visit. More information about Federal ADA guidelines.
- What time zone is Phoenix, Arizona?
Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- What will the weather be like during the event?
The average temperature in Phoenix, AZ in March is 73°F and a low of 56°F.
- Can you purchase a day pass?
Credit card payments of Day Passes are available on Thursday, March 2, and Friday, March 3, for $350.00 per pass, per day.
- I have completed my registration; will I receive my badge in the mail?
- I cannot locate my confirmation email. Will I be able to pick up my badge on-site?
- Where can I pick up badge and badge holder?
Registration will be located in the Phoenix Convention Center, North Hall, Exhibition Area.
- What is Jetcomm?
Jetcomm is the place where production inkjet providers come together to learn from their peers, build trusted relationships in other markets, and inspire one another with ideas and resources to enable business growth.
- Who can join Jetcomm?
Owners, managers, and relevant employees of companies that own HP PageWide Web Presses.
- Are Jetcomm members able to join the Dscoop sessions?
- What value would Jetcomm customers receive?
- A single integrated registration process for both Jetcomm and Dscoop, fewer days out of the office, and a cost-efficient combined experience of both conferences
- Access to the Dscoop community
- Educational webinars from HP, partners, and peer customers throughout the year
- Relevant product and market news and info throughout the year
- Additional educational, network, and bus-develop value through the annual WW Jetcomm conference
- Jetcomm dates:
- Wednesday, March 1: 1:00-3:00PM, 4:00-7:00PM, 7:30-9:00PM Dedicated Jetcomm dinner reception
- Thursday, March 2: 12:00-1:00PM Jetcomm lunch, 1:00-4:00PM Jetcomm sessions
- Dscoop and Jetcomm:
Dscoop, the largest digital printing user group in the graphics industry, announced that this year, Dscoop Phoenix, Imagine will co-locate and integrate with Jetcomm, the global user community of HP PageWide Web Press customers, offering attendees high-speed production inkjet-focused content and activities, the global user community of HP PageWide Web Press customers. Held March 1-4, 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona, Dscoop Phoenix, Imagine is open to all HP Graphics Solutions users, including Jetcomm event attendee